Raja Dhiraja Yoga – The yoga of the King of Kings
– the Royal’s Royal Path form is now the most Complete; an all-around systematic and scientific process for the development of the body, mind, and soul. Is also referred to as the “yoga of the mind” because of its strong emphasis on meditation and benefits.
The system of yoga asanas, mudras, bandhas, includes deep relaxation, self-massage and specific meditation lessons. Also includes the seven other limbs of Ashtanga Yoga with the purification of chakras.
Origin of Raja Dhiraja Yoga
The techniques of yoga were systematized by Shiva 7000 years ago. Although Shiva is nowadays regarded as a “God” of Hinduism, he did actually live as a great master at that time.
Over time the original systematization of yoga was distorted, some aspects were misunderstood and lost. About 2100 years ago, Patanjali reclassified the techniques into what he called Ashtanga (“eight-limbed”) yoga.
A short overview of the eight limbs of yoga (Ashtanga Yoga):
2. Niyama (Yama and Niyama are the ten moral principles, the very foundation of the yogic way of life)
3. Asanas (yogic postures)
4. Pranayama (breath control)
5. Pratyahara (withdrawal of the mind from external objects, in preparation for internal practices)
6. Dharana (concentration)
7. Dhyana (meditation)
8. Samadhi (complete absorption in the object of meditation)
In regular classes for beginners and intermediate students of yoga, only the first three limbs are practiced. The remaining five are taught only to serious students at advanced levels.
Discover Yoga Through Yoga, the Way of Innersize, allow yourself to relax into what is, relax into infinity, step into your power … Because there is something larger without end!